Saturday, December 24, 2011

New Year of the two of us: My gifts of Love!



I got a question from my friends, "What will you do for New year?". Actually I rarely do anything special, being with the people that you love everyday means everyday is special for me ^^.

But if I can do something for someone, I wish that I can spend some good time with the one that I love (hehe, just a dream, hope you let me ^^). So I started thinking about what kinds of sweet that I want to make, and after starting it I can't stop. 
So, I have to make it, the new year hamper that seen to be a bit selfish because it will be for only 2 people (and that includes MEEEEEE!).
The sweet that 2 people can enjoy it together (in love, love mode), we will have delicious things to eat while spending time together.
Let me start by:
Cognac chocolate cake
The Cognac chocolate cake, good gift for chocolate lover but it's not for children, hehe, because it contains a large amount of spirit too.
You can see the recipe Cognac chocolate cake.
Sandy Macadamia
Sandy Macadamia: for snacking while watching movie together, no one can stop eating it.
You can see the recipe Sandy Macadamia.
Blancmange with Berry rose tea
Blancmange with Berry rose tea: It's a kind of great dessert for any couple ^^, the smell of rose and berry is very intoxicated, I think it makes me fall in love (again).
You can see the recipe Blancmange with Berry rose tea.
Belgium waffle
Belgium waffle: Say good morning with this sweet and fluffy waffle, serve it with delicious coffee, I'm in heaven! (I put orange marmalade in the hamper too, just to add more sweetness if needed).
You can see the recipe Yeast type Belgium waffle or Easy Belgium waffle .
Chilli Biscuit
The last thing, Chilli Biscuit: Hot and salty, with cheese and Japanese Chiili mix, serve it with a glass of wine (or for me Smirnoff Vodka, hehe). And start enjoying a long a happy conversation!! 
You can see the recipe Chilli Biscuit.
This is just my ideal New year hamper for this year, hope you enjoy my love, love feeling, haha.


Note: I will post the recipe for each of them later.


New Year of the two of us: My gifts of Love!

7 comments:

  1. Wish you a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, Pook! Rainen mo yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

    Julianti

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, Pook!
    Wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would like to wish you and your family a joyous Merry Christmas! Also thank you for all of your wonderful recipes throughout the year. your fan, Quyen

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks nice!
    Wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    and thank you for sharing all those wonderfull recipes
    naglaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, how nice and sweet. It's a cute gift basket with so many tasty treats. Good for you! There's nothing wrong with sharing that with a special someone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish that I can spend some good time with the one that I love (hehe, just a dream Send gifts to Pakistan from UK.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice collection of gifts. but, I think you have to include some more unique products which i can use for Send gifts to Pakistan on this day.

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...